Page Right Column
- Review preliminary applications referred to it by the either the Funding, Sewer Technical Review or Water Technical Review Committees or the Council in order to assess whether the proposed project encourages effective and efficient consolidation of water or sewage systems.
- Pursuant to such assessment, make one of the following recommendations to the Funding Committee or the Council:
- The proposed project as presented encourages effective and efficient consolidation of service and/or facilities and is the most cost-effective, efficient and non-duplicative alternative available, and therefore should be funded; or
- The proposed project as presented does not encourage effective and efficient consolidation of service and/or facilities and is not the most cost-effective, efficient and non-duplicative alternative available, and therefore should not be funded.
- Study the viability of consolidation of public service districts and any and all entities which provide or supply water or sewer service to the general public.
- Housing Development, Chairman
- Division of Environmental Protection
- Public Service Commission
- Bureau for Public Health
- Water Development Authority
- One Public Member
Non-Voting Advisory Members
- Representative of The Rural Water Association
- Representative of the County Commissioner's Association of West Virginia
- Representative of the West Virginia Section of the American Water Works Association, representing for-profit public utilities