Page Right Column
User Guide (PDF)
Need to File a New Project Application or Update a Previously Filed Application not on the Online System?
Here is a step-by-step guide to Getting Started:
- Decide on the overall project scope.
- Hire or Designate an IJDC Certified Project Administrator. (Are you an Administrator that needs to be Certified? Or Did you hire an Administrator that needs to be Certified? Click Here!)
- Direct the IJDC Certified Project Administrator to Complete the Project Initiation Form online by logging into the Project Dashboard at www.wvinfrastructure.com. Click here to see a PDF of a blank, example Project Initiation Form. (Actual forms must be completed within the Project Dashboard by the appropriate Certified Team Members.)
- Once your project’s Project Initiation Form is complete, submitted to IJDC, and accepted by IJDC, you are ready to have your IJDC Certified Project Administrator, IJDC Certified Project Engineer, and IJDC Certified Project Accountant fill out the three parts of the IJDC Application online. (Are you an Administrator, Engineer, or Accountant that needs to be Certified? or Did you hire an Administrator, Engineer, or Accountant that needs to be Certified? If so, Click Here!)
- From there, the Project will be reviewed for completeness by IJDC staff, then forwarded to the IJDC Staff Technical Review Committee.
- If your Project is found to be Technically Feasible by the IJDC Staff Technical Review Committee, then it is forwarded to the IJDC Funding Committee.
- If the IJDC Funding Committee recommends a funding package for your Project, it is then placed on the monthly full Council IJDC meeting for approval and action. (For Meeting Dates, please see the Calendar on the left of this page.)
- After the full Council IJDC meeting, the Project Sponsor and Project Team will receive written notification of the decisions of the IJDC, and if the Project is approved, the IJDC Certified Project Administrator will receive a link via email to fill out the Funding Recommendation Decision Form. This form lets IJDC know whether or not the Sponsor of the Project wishes to accept the Funding Recommendation that was approved by the IJDC. This form also requires that the Project’s IJDC Certified Local Counsel, IJDC Certified PSC Counsel, and IJDC Certified Bond Counsel (if required) are named prior to moving forward with the Project. (Are you a Local, PSC, and/or Bond Counsel that needs to be Certified? or Did you hire a Local, PSC, and/or Bond Counsel that needs to be Certified? If so, Click Here!)
- Complete the remaining Project Steps – For More Information, check out other sections under the Project Center menu.
Did you hire or do you plan to hire a Project Team member that needs to be certified? Please direct them to this page to complete their online, self-paced IJDC Certification Training!
Do you need to complete IJDC Online Certification Training to participate in an upcoming Project? If so, please click the link below to start the online, self-paced course. Detailed instructions are provided within the course. If you complete the entire course in one sitting, it is estimated to take a few hours. Once you have successfully completed the training course, an email will be sent to IJDC notifying them to verify your information and create your username and password for the system.
If you have questions about the Roles, as defined by IJDC for projects, please visit the Roles & Responsibilities page under the Project Center menu.
CLICK HERE to begin the IJDC Online Certification Training Course